About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

7 Days of Jaxson {Day One}

I decided I needed a little photography project during Spring Break.  I will post a picture (or two) every day for the next seven days!  Of course, I chose my favorite subject!  Jaxson LOVES to take baths. This is where he has learned the sound a monkey and a tiger make...he enjoys Mom's finger puppet shows and loves to splash Winston if he comes in to lick water of the side of the tub.
I title this one, "Mom...what are you doing standing on the potty?" hehehehe


No comments:

Post a Comment