About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

7 Days of Jaxson {Day Six}

Jaxson loves to dance! He also enjoys music videos. YouTube was one of the ways we were able to calm him during his breathing treatments. He will take your finger and lead you to the nebulizer (aka Medicine Bear...it is in the shape of a panda) just so he can watch his favorite videos!

He has his own playlist on Momma and Dada's YouTube accounts!  The songs on the list include, but are not limited to, Big Block Sing Songs like Monkey, Fruit, and Moose. He really also enjoys Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars, Shake It Off by Taylor Swift, and All About That Bass!  He loves a catchy tune like Hot Diggity Dog from the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and the theme song to Small Potatoes

Look out if he spots your phone! He will expect you to know all of his favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment