About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

7 Days of Jaxson {Day Five}

"He looks soooo different." ~Jaxson's Dada

This is why you must document your children with a camera!  It does not matter if it is a cell phone or a fancy, expensive camera...freeze time with "film" as often as you can! 

(This makes me think of all those little videos I need to compile! Maybe this summer!)

The first picture here was taken exactly one year ago today. The second one was taken today...after a bribe with a squeeze pouch of fruits and veggies (notice the orange lid he still has), wrestling him to stay seated instead of standing to look out the window, etc. You have to love all that energy! I wish I could have some!




And then this one is him sliding down to get out of the situation quickly! Silly boy!
The outtakes are always my favorite!



No comments:

Post a Comment