About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

7 Days of Jaxson {Day Seven...a day late}

Jaxson loves everything and anything that has to do with a ball.  He has his own golf balls, racket balls, baseball, soccer ball, volleyball, and basketball! He owns a soft football that his cousin gave him...I am sure we will get a real one soon! He has a vacuum with little balls that pop, a ride-on tracker thingy that picks up rocks that he calls balls, a shape sorter in the shape of a ball, and a ball shooter that he can shoot balls out of. "Ba" has become on of his favorite words!  Yesterday, he HAD to take the soccer ball and the basketball to a friend's house and he HAD to carry both of them while in his car seat in the car! The basketball is his favorite one this week.

On another note...I title this one "Crazy hair, don't care!"  It MAY be time for a haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment