About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

7 Days of Jaxson {Day Two}

In the wee hours of late night and early morning, we are still battling the effects of RSV. Today is day 14 of this horrible virus. This weekend brought on a few new effects...we will not go into specifics for the weak at heart (or stomach) but just know...we have done a ton of laundry!

He tries to love life during the day and play his little heart out, but the dark hours really get him. I think it may be the horizontal life in a crib.  Poor little tummy...

The first two images here are J and Dada during sheet and clothing changes for J and Momma...

 

 Info for my photog followers: iso2500, 85mm, 1/100, at f/1.8

No comments:

Post a Comment