About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

7 Days of Jaxson {Day Four}

One of Jaxson's favorite outings is to our local grocery store.  They recently started to allow one free snack-sized fruit to be eaten by children during their shopping visit. Check out the Kids Club promotion here: http://www.unitedsupermarkets.com/kidsclub

BUT this is not a new treat for Jaxson!  We have always done this. I would just tell the cashier when we got there to pay out and they would weigh what was left of an apple or the banana peel.  Ooopsss...sorry! They were always so understanding and kind to our baby boy.  Who cares anyway...a banana costs like 17 cents!

Our stroll today consisted of him showing his apple to everyone that would listen how "gud, gud, gud" it was!  He wanted to play with the "ball" that I found in the cantaloup bin! All the older men just LOVE Jaxson for some reason! They always call him a "strapping young lad!" He was also very interested in the avocados today!

For my photog followers: these are cell phone pictures! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment