About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

passion for golf

My two favorite guys (hubby and fur baby) have one of the same passions: GOLF! 

As I walk by our guest bedroom, I see this:


Josh is packing his clubs for a road trip to AZ where he is stoked to play the course on ASU campus! 
Winston is waiting for him to accidentally drop a golf ball so his game can begin tonight!
 
I ran to the computer to embrass the grain that a high ISO for this evening shot required, excited to make it black and white...and it dawned on me:  their golf game might be more similar than we think! 

Whether it is chewing on a golf ball, 
or hitting it with a club, 
they both would prefer to do it on a daily basis, 
never care what the weather is, 
get frustrated at times, 
lose the little white ball from time to time, 
"bark" when it is lost, 
attempt to get friends to help them find it, 
chase it when it rolls away,
and sometimes have to get a new ball all together! ;0P


1 comment:

  1. Hillary! I love this---the picture AND the poem! You are truly a gifted lady!

    ReplyDelete