About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

That is a BIG dog! [Amarillo Pet Photographer]

Summer has started out slow...
Winston (my furbaby) and I are best buds again...
We have had the joy of dog-sitting one of my good friend's dogs, Austin!

Winston and I had a wonderful afternoon with his buddy Austin today!

Austin is such a gift to everyone that knows him. He is the wise mentor to all pups around, he is his owner's (Liz) best friend, he is one spoiled, loved grand puppy to Betty, and he is a motivational friend and a calm, sweet pair of ears to listen to students read at the school where Liz and I teach. 

Stay tuned for more handsome images of Austin. I have just gotten started!

ps...the out-takes are my favorite!

What a tongue Austin has!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment