About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

More of Austin! [Amarillo Pet Photographer]

Not only do we dog sit, we photograph our house guests! 

I have had my eye on Austin as a model for some time.  I am so excited to share these with his mommy...
I could not decide what type of sweet story to add here...

then I found words of wisdom from 
the amazing author of Charlotte's Web:

A really companionable and indispensable dog is an accident of nature. 
You can't get it by breeding for it,and you can't buy it with money.
It just happens along.

~E.B. White~


 

4 comments:

  1. I am definite that he is smiling in the top left image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillary,
    I absolutely love these pictures. The nose pic is awesome. He is so precious. One of a kind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHH....I just want to smooch his face off!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh...man's best friend! Such a good subject too...my dog runs from my camera!

    ReplyDelete