About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

Happy Birthday Baby O! [Lubbock Family Photographer]

Oh! The Places You’ll Go!

You’ll be on your way up!
You’ll be seeing great sights!
You’ll join the high fliers who soar to high heights.

~Dr. Seuss

Had to share a a peek for beautiful Baby O's parents!  What a doll!

We met Josh's cousin in Lubbock to capture her one year photos on the Texas Tech campus. 

We didn't see Raider Red, but never fear! Mom tells us she has had her picture taken with Red already!


7 comments: