About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

I Heart Fridays [Amarillo Family Photographer]

Last summer I thoroughly enjoyed www.iheartfaces.com's Fix It Fridays! 

The last Friday I did last summer was #69 at I Heart Faces. Today, it is #102. 
I miss so much during the school year!  

They now have a fun community you can be a part of and see how everyone else edits the photos as well.  Here is the before photo and then my edit/take on how it should look! 


SOOC (shot out of camera) before:


and then here is my edit...square of course! 

AFTER:






No comments:

Post a Comment