About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

Precious Baby A [Amarillo Newborn Photographer]

I just knew that she would sleep for us if we were patient enough! 

Precious A's mom and I had teaching to talk about, so we chatted about school kids while we waited patiently for her to fall asleep.  

What a cute personality she has already!  
She wanted to be part of her special one-week-old birthday portraits.  


Big sister did not want anything to do with the celebration, though.  I snuck in a few of her and her sis.


8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what a doll! I can't wait to see more!
    Stephanie Moore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVE the sibling shot, just perfect.

    Lindsey Culver

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo sweet. I've never gotten a newborn shot that beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great shots! I love the moments that you captured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh I just LOVE the close up!! incredibly sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, I love that you caught one with Big Sis, so adorable! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful job! i love the close up too.

    ReplyDelete