About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

Baby Boy S [Amarillo Newborn Photographer]

Just a small sneak peek for baby S family. He is such a handsome boy. I do not get called for newborn boys as much as I do for girlies! Thank you, Becca, for allowing me into your home.

As I do not have a brother, I did not know the special baby boy effect on a mother until I married my husband and was blessed to see his relationship with his mother. What a special thing to encounter. Baby S is going to be no different with his mommy. With two older sisters, he is going to be quite a special little guy, no doubt about it!


2 comments:

  1. All girls in my family, I was shocked when my first son was born--but I am so happy to be a mom of two boys. Love your shots of this sweetie.

    ReplyDelete