About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

Puppy Update!

The owner of our puppy emailed pictures again today! They are three weeks old today! The male is the one trying to get out of the basket! He already has that attitude we are looking for, sounds like. lol We also fell in love with the baby girl that is looking toward the camera in the picture on the left. What a cutie she is, huh!? We are going to try to go meet them next weekend. DVR says he is going to try to get his parents to get one of the siblings of our baby. It would be fun to have play dates!

What a surprise to us that they are tricolor. That is a great bonus! If you saw the newborn pictures, they seem to only be black and white! Not now! We will keep you posted on what we decide. I believe he or she will be able to come home with us in about 3 or 4 weeks! YaY! Our baby is on its way!

1 comment: