About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

Enjoyed our nieces and nephews!

Sweetness at its finest! What a great personality Emery has! We totally enjoyed her mood swings and cute laughter! She just makes the family photo below! She agrees with her Aunt RiRi (aka Hillary) in believing that photos should be entertaining...catching the personality of the kiddos! She was my new best friend this week, allowing me to take any pictures of her I wanted to and then she would run...."let me see, let me see!" Love her!

Faith and Ella (Josh's nieces) spent a few days at Grandmommy's with us! What beautiful girls they are growing up to be! Miss them!


The holiday season always brings tons of smiles! What a great time to spend time with our nieces and nephews. We hate to see them go, but definitely look forward to seeing them in the future. My sister and her husband our beginning a new road in life with new job offers, so we cannot wait to see what new vacation spot they choose for us! Come on summer, so we can get out of town again!

No comments:

Post a Comment