About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

Winston [Amarillo Pet Photographer]

Winston is a great model...when he wants to be! I finally caught him sleeping! It took me about 10 minutes of acting like I was just standing there...


I wanted to catch him doing homework with Josh...I believe he lays on his feet to sleep so he will know when Josh gets up! Winston doesn't want to miss a THING!

We continued our photo shoot after the shutter sound woke him up! These are all shot with the light from our front, east-facing window. He was about 5 feet from the window under Josh's feet and then came to where I was...about 2 feet from the window. Would like for him to stay further away from me, but when I am sitting on the floor, this is an exciting thing! (i guess?) :P


No comments:

Post a Comment