About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

My take on a Dr. Seuss book... [Amarillo Child Photographer]

Great assignment, ladies! Kristy and Brenda teach an awesome workshop on creativity, post-processing, exposure, aperture, natural lighting, and SO MUCH MORE! Total package when you learn from these two talented ladies!

My latest assignment was to take the following excerpt out of my most favorite Dr. Seuss book of all time: Oh, The Places You'll Go!

I believe these are the first words/phrases in the book. I sadly do not have a personal copy of the book. I need to render that situation.

Our niece was so sweet to model for me! She worked in the wind, sun, humidity, DUCK POOP, and even the rain. What a beauty she is! ENJOY!










You can click on an image to see it in a larger size! Blogger is not the best at allowing for photo viewing. Leave a comment...I would love to hear what you think! Critique it or praise it! good or bad...I am in this for the long hall!


No comments:

Post a Comment