About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

Internet-dependent...

Ok, so the internet and digital cable are down. I called Suddenlink and made them aware of the situation. BTW, I had to look up the number on the internet browser of my Blackberry and that doesn't always go so well!

Due to my call, they put a work order out on the problem and she hoped it would be fixed "within the hour or two." NICE! I had just scheduled a print upload to an online lab and I have more photog work to do today...what shall I do now?

Josh always has a great book going...so he sat down in the quietness of the house and began to read. He suggested I go get the book he purchased for me a few days ago and read with him. (he tries to make me a reader but I just cannot sit still that long)

Ok, so I will play with my newly purchased Polaroid camera and film. After a few minutes, and deciding the film I bought doesn't fit, I thought I would google the problem.

The internet is down!

Well, I can handle this until the problem is fixed! I turned to see my unfinished laundry job from yesterday! YES! I will work on laundry and listen to some of my favorite music on Pandora Radio! Ummmmm....

The internet is down!

Ok...I can do laundry without music...

I thought of a few phone calls I needed to return about a photo shoot. Yes, that will help me get those calls out of the way and pass the time! I will just look up their phone numbers on the email they sent. OH! Wait!

The internet is down!

I found the numbers on my phone and was able to make a few phone calls. Whew! The phone rings a few minutes later. I get a little excited that it could be someone that will help me pass the time. It is a message from school that I can check my email for important dates and times! oh, ummm...

The internet is down!


3 comments:

  1. It's amazing all the things we depend on the internet for!!! Hi - My name is Tina and I am with Suddenlink... just checking in to see if your internet service has been restored? If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me at tina-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tina. It IS back up. (kinda feel like big brother is watching me! lol)

    ReplyDelete