About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

More Ps and Lr! [Amarillo Child Photographer]


So I was without a computer for almost a week...hard drive crashed...and now here I am, up at 4:12AM playing with Photoshop and Lightroom! I really have started creating my style and workflow in these two AMAZING editing pieces of software. Above is an image I posted before using an action called "funky urban." After collaborating with the wonderful women taking my bloom workshop, here is what I have come up with! This is taking out the gray haze the urban had, brightening up the face, adding a vignette and a stroke, and stamping it with my logo! Love this little baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment