About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

Last month of J being one...

Eeekkk...I have missed a few days of posting.  
I felt compelled to share this little quirk of Jaxson today!  

He CANNOT stand when the sharpened tip of a crayon breaks off. He insists on throwing it away!  I am ok with this...they were pennies to the dollar and they are an off-brand crayon anyway! 

He exclaims, "No! NO! NO!" while shaking his head, looking at a broken tip!  

I motion to him to throw it away and I thought that was what he had been doing!  

Until today! 

He knows that dirty dishes he is done with go in the sink!  I guess he thinks the sink will fix a broken crayon too! 

Sweet boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment