About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

After School Activities ~ Day 26

He almost flat out refuses to come into the house when we get home from school!

He wants to honk the horn and turn on the blinkers and the wipers!


He had a 20 minute melt down when I insisted we come in. I should have taken a picture of that! 

Some days, I think he gets so "hangry" that he is too angry to even stop and eat! 

After he finally decides to eat, and has forgotten about the car, it is time for bed! 

Night Night, Jaxson.

No comments:

Post a Comment