About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

U family [Amarillo Family Photographer]

I had the great pleasure of photographing Bethany and her family yesterday evening! I fell in love with her parents and family instantly. Such a sweet family. Josh and I are so blessed to have spent the evening out at their land. It is always so peaceful to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city life! 

Bethany and her Josh are expecting their first baby in only a few weeks...
you can just see the joy and emotion in the images...




No comments:

Post a Comment