About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

i heart faces fix it friday #69


Sometimes there is just that photo that looks better black and white! I thought this one would as soon as I saw it! I <3 faces shares a photo for followers to fix each Friday! Since school as started, sometimes I do not make it, but I napped after work and now here I am blogging! YaY!

The original image...this makes me want to photograph DVR and myself! 


 Then my edit using PS CS4 this time! I attempted LR3, but didn't like the colors, so I moved to PS where I am comfortable with vignetting and b&w conversions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment