About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

Ready to meet Dottie!? [Amarillo Pet Photography]


Dottie Montgomery...what a sweetheart!  I am a little biased toward Jack Russell I am sure, but she was so SMART and so distinguished!  I hope these two images make you smile! They sure do make us smile!

 

Now for a great shot! I love a fast shutter speed! Can you imagine how fast that tongue came out and back in!?  I love the element of surprise while importing the photos into lightroom too! YES! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment