About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

On a cold, winter day... [Amarillo Family Photograher]

My husband and I had the opportunity to visit with an old friend and meet his new family. He should be proud of these girls. What beauties! Thanks, Matt!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful pictures. We had such a great time...despite the cold. :) -Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! Let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still love these photos...my new site is www.hillarydphotography.com!

    ReplyDelete