About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

Barefoot Dimples!

Kiddo shoots are my favorite! I love the innocence of a child. The smirks in their smiles, the dimples that appear, the blush they get in their cheeks, and the curiosity you can see in their eyes...these years need to be captured! I know I LOVE to go back to see pictures of my older sister and I as we grew up! The giggles on the day pictures are taken are unforgettable, but the smiles and laughs that the photos create years later are priceless!



No comments:

Post a Comment