About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

My take on Creative Sunday's "raw"...

Raw: adj 1.Not cooked 2. Changed little from the original form; not processed 3. Having the surface abraded or irritated 4. Not trained or experienced 5. Vulgar; coarse 6. Disagreeably cold and damp 7. Unfair


Raw is the one-word prompt over at

http://madelinebea.com/blog/

for Creative Sunday!

Here is RAW BEAUTY...We love Rusty!
(Thanks to Elaina for letting me capture his beauty!)

6 comments:

  1. he looks lovely! great prompt for raw

    ReplyDelete
  2. handsome guy! and I'm sure he's well loved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is adorable! love his floppy ears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just raw sweetness! great capture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shot. Aren't basset something? My parents are partial to bassett hounds-they lost "Louie" about a year ago, and still miss him, but not the slime.
    Give Rusty a little lovin' next time you see him.

    ReplyDelete