About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

Fix it Fridays

Fix It Fridays! Join in on the fun!




Here is the original that we get to edit! So cute!


And here is my take on it. I lightened up the shadows in lightroom and did a few spot removals on his face and lint from his sweatshirt. (I am a little OCD) I added a tad fill light and bumped up blue and purple saturation for his sweatshirt and eyes!

Then I opened it in photoshop to warm it up a bit, then did a few surface blurs for the grain and then sharpened and cropped.



Please feel free to leave comments! I love comments!

6 comments:

  1. love how you brightened up the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonderful job! I had the same issue with the spots.. they had to go. I love the color and tone with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did to the photo! I also love that you are posting more - hope it continues once school starts.

    ReplyDelete