About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

Project 2 {Project Future}

My husband is my best friend.  We enjoy evenings with no tv and dinners together with great conversation.  The talks of the new year have all been about our future.  This week's image is a cocktail napkin from a dinner a while ago.  Note taking and list making is one of my favorite things to do.  We were sharing our knowledge and philosophy of education over a few drinks.  I would love to be a fly on the wall to watch the giggles, smiles, and butterflies that he gives me every time we are together!


2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.
    Pet Portraits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The bokeh is great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete