About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. Here you can follow my past professional sessions as well as my personal photography. I have camera and do travel as long as we can find some natural light at our destination. I typically do not take paid jobs as of 2015, but love to practice new ideas on cute child models or four-legged friends!

the wind in his hair [Amarillo Pet Photographer]

Oh! The Simple Joys in Life!Winston LOVES car rides!  He just loves the wind in his hair. He will squint his eyes through the fast wind, while hanging almost half of his body out of the car window.  He always need constant reminders that, no, he cannot put his back paws out on the side mirror too! He gets his front paws out there, but that is as far as I will let him get! This is his ode to the open road! 

1 comment: